Thursday, March 10, 2011

Two Posts

I'm not sure why I feel the need to post twice in a row when I do post, but here is another... :-)

Yesterday I was so inspired by different photographers' work that I had been viewing. I ran straight home to the grocery store and picked up a bunch of random fruit and a bouquet of flowers for my "prop" ideas. Who else spends $25 on fruit? I guess we'll have to make some lemonade with all the lemons I bought. :-) Anyhow, I'll post some of my favorite photos in a bit. Oh, I also took some of Gatsby too. He is growing so big and I can tell his face has matured a lot.

Well my lovelies... Tomorrow night we are getting our "family" photos taken for the church directory. Not my favorite thing to do. I'd rather be behind the camera, ya know? The hardest part I think, is finding coordinating clothing for Jer and I to wear together. Some couples just dress alike and match all the time. We are not that couple! It's a hard job I'm telling you. That is going to be my task when I get home. I might be rummaging in the closets into the wee hours of the morning. We shall see. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment