Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Product Review - Oribe Foundation Mist

I must first tell you about my hair predicaments...  I have staticy hair.  For some reason in the last 2 months my hair has become so static-filled I have had to stop wearing it down.  I had tried the old rub-a-dryer-sheet-on-you-head trick, but to no avail.  I tried smoothening/sleeking shampoo and conditioner.  I also tried a light serum that was supposed to make hair smooth and not staticy.  Did any of them work?  No.  Boo!

Over the weekend I was in the neighborhood and went to Two Rivers Spa to buy some Moroccan Oil, which they have used on my hair and seemed to work well.  I talked to one of the gals working there and she suggested trying this new Oribe Foundation Mist.  She said it had only been on the market for sale for 3 days and thought it would work better and lighter on my hair (since my hair is fine). 

This is a happy ending!  I love this product sooo much.  It has made my hair so soft, and you guessed it - no static.  It's fabulous.  I am totally sold.  It also acts as a detangler.  You can spray it on wet, damp, or dry hair and also protects your hair from heat. Plus, all Oribe products smell divine and make your hair smell so incredible - all day long!  It's great.  I haven't had to spray any touch-up areas for static because the product has lasted and worked the entire day.  This is definitely a product I am singin' the praises for! 

To read more about this product and the specifics, click here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment