Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Going to AK

Yes, we are going to Alaska in... EIGHT days to be exact. Yea! Jeremy and I met up during lunch today and got outfitted with some good waterproof jackets and layering. Here's my new jacket! (In walnut) http://www.hellyhansen.com/product/Jackets/WSeattlePackableJacket/52373/view/957
I've never been good at keeping things clean, so there is no way I could buy a white jacket in a million years. :-)

I'm also checking out some waterproof covers for my camera. In case you didn't know, we will be going halibut fishing on the 4th of July! Our good friend Heidi, a true Alaskan, is taking a group of us up there to visit for a few days! We were told to bring rain clothes and rubber boots. Now I do have a pair of irrigation boots that I got back in high school to wear while bathing my horse, but I really don't think those will fit in my suitcase. hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment